The Mastertech Difference.
Before trusting just any mold remediation , water restoration or bio & hoarding cleanup company, it’s important to find a reputable and trusted professional. In our industry, a poorly executed job can mean serious consequences for the property owner. This can result in long-term health implications and cause expensive property damage. So it is of the utmost important to choose a company that is properly trained and certified, with the necessary tools, equipment and knowledge to get the job done right.
HGTV & DIY Network
Insured & Bonded
Angie’s List Super Service Award
- We are licensed, insured and bonded and ALL of our techs are trained and certified in mold remediation and inspections.
- After searching through hundreds of mold remediation and inspection companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose Mastertech to consult and take part in their productions.
- Mastertech gets it right the first time, every time.
- We stand behind our services, so you can expect a service experience that’s second to none. And—in the rare event that you encounter a problem, one call is all it takes to solve it.
- Our technicians are true professionals: trustworthy, compassionate, personable and responsive.
- Our vehicles are well marked and stocked with the latest mold remediation, bio cleanup and water damage equipment available.
- We’ll do our best to work within your budget, and will never try to upsell you on services you don’t need.
- We arrive on schedule and get right to work. If there is an unforeseen delay, you’ll be the first to know. We know you’re busy, so we won’t keep you waiting.
- We always protect the areas of your home or business that we are working in (or near). We use floor covers and containment walls to make sure the rest of your property is safe.